Full-Time Business Development manager-IMS – Techno Brain Ltd
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Techno Brain ltd is part of Export Trading group with interest in diverse businesses like commodity trading, hotel & hospitality, IT & training, mining and manufacturing among others. Techno Brain Ltd is Africa’s gateway to the world of IT, having offices in over 11 countries and providing IT solutions, products and services and Training with partners like Oracle, Microsoft and New horizons among others.
The Candidate will gather client business requirements, client solutions and specification design, costing, sales proposals and system prototyping. He/she must have strong analytical, process modeling and optimization experience.
1. Responsible to build and develop the IMS Practice Solutions in the region/country.
2. Responsible for proposing and designing solutions to meet customer requirements and address complex business / technical process requirements.
3. Responsible for developing customer relationship through deep engagement and delivering continuous value by meeting customer expectations and handling issues.
4. Participating in RFP/RFQ related to various projects related to Biometric solutions.
5. Identify and build GTM to address the region/country.
6. Develop and enable internal delivery and sales team.
Qualifications / Prior Work Experience Desired:
1. Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent.
2. 2-5 years of verifiable work relevant experience.
3. Application development experience is desired.
4. Presentation and representation skills a must.
5. Pre-sales experience will be preferred.
6. Industry relevant certifications.
7. Partner-led sales experience will be an advantage.
Any Other Requirements:
1. Experience in addressing the sub-Saharan or developing economies will be an advantage.
2. Willingness to travel extensively in sub-Saharan region.
3. Experience and exposure to identity management, biometrics, AIDC will be a significant advantage.
Experience: 3 years
How to Apply
CV’s to be sent to email@example.com
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS JOB THROUGH THIS WEB SITE
312 total views, 1 today